Saturday, July 14, 2012

N7 Projects

Well today I discovered the joy of "Space Bags". It's kind of nice to be able to put your ENTIRE winter wardrobe under the bed and still have space left over.


But enough of that, I've got an update on the N7 glarf I have been working on. The logo pattern section is done. It didn't turn out quite like I would have liked to but hey, it's not bad for a test shot of the pattern. I knitted vertically opposed tothe original that was knitted horizontally so the triangle turned out different. But like I said, it will work for a test of the pattern. Next time I think I'll add another row or two to the long side of the triangle to see if that makes it look less funky. Only two more feet to go before I can start the fun striping.

As a comparsion I'm posting an old project as well. Say hello to the N7 dice bag!

Not the best pic in the world but it does show the difference in how the triangle looks. (The dice bag was also knitted/completed before someone decided to mention that I had the colours reversed -.- Oh well, I like the white background so there :-p)


I see a lot of future projects featuring the N7 logo... it is rather fun to knit after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment